Next up is a photographer I admire: Anna at Alchemy of Art. You won't want to miss her contribution!
Monday, July 20, 2015
Lensbaby Love Blog Circle, July: Velvet Sunset
Getting up early, staying up late...We're catching every warm moment of our barefoot summer. There is plenty of feet-washing going on here every night around 10:00! These were made with my favorite lens, the Velvet 56.
Next up is a photographer I admire: Anna at Alchemy of Art. You won't want to miss her contribution!
Next up is a photographer I admire: Anna at Alchemy of Art. You won't want to miss her contribution!
Labels:
childhood
,
Lensbaby
,
Lensbaby Love Blog Circle
,
my day
,
Roderick
,
seeinanewway
,
Velvet 56
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)





Your love of family and nature always shines through in all your images, Victoria! The gestures, movement, and light captured in all of these pics stands out to me - youthful abandon and summertime at its best!!! You and Willie are leading me toward a Velvet 56 purchase :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Anna!
Delete