For my maiden voyage I'm posting some images from last weekend, It was sub-zero cold, with dangerous windchills. The sun looks warm, but believe me, it was FREEZING. These were made with the Sweet 50 optic on a Muse, my daughter Mariah braving the cold in her alpaca poncho.
Friday, February 20, 2015
Through the Lensbaby Blog Circle, February: The Colors of the Wind
I was kindly invited to be a part of the Lensbaby Blog Circle by my friend Caroline Jensen. But guess what? I didn't actually have a blog! Well anyone who knows me understands how much I love Lensbaby, and to what lengths I will go in the name of LB adoration...even starting a "blog" LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



These are just stunning!! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you, so much, Rachel!
DeleteI think my heart just stopped a little. <3
ReplyDeletexoxo
DeleteOh my... Gasp! Love, love, love them! I think i just became your biggest fan! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you VERY kindly, Willie! You just made my day!!
DeleteReally gorgeous images, Victoria! The LB worked perfectly to enhance the feeling of the wind and movement in these.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Anna!
DeleteVictoria, these are unbelievable. Amazing! i especially loved the last one - so, so well done!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Nina!
Delete