I was fortunate to be a beta-tester for Lensbaby's newest product, the Velvet 56. This is a beautifully made lens that is a joy to handle, and the images are reminiscent of a vintage lens. It has a wonderful softness and smoothness at wider apertures and is sharp when stopped down a bit. The Velvet and portraiture is a perfect combination for me and my style, but I have really enjoyed making some simple nature studies with it.
Thank you for spending a few moments with me! Continue the circle with the gorgeous work of one of my artist heroines, Anna VanDemark at Alchemy of Art.
Monday, April 20, 2015
Lensbaby Love Blog Circle: April: Velvet Nature
Labels:
Lensbaby
,
Lensbaby Love Blog Circle
,
macro
,
my yard
,
nature
,
seeinanewway
,
snow
,
spring
,
Through the Lensbaby Blog Circle
,
Velvet 56. winter
,
Wisconsin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

















So Beautiful Victoria!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Ana!
DeleteSo pretty, Victoria, and all the better for knowing a bit of the backstory. Love these!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Caroline <3
DeleteVictoria, such wonderful intimate and creative designs, plus the light and color - sigh! You've captured the beauty and allure of winter....makes me almost forget how long and cold it really was :) I'm jealous of this lens, especially if I could come up with images like these!
ReplyDeleteThank you, kindly, Anna
DeleteJust gorgeous. I love what your eye sees <3
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sally!
DeleteWay to go, Victoria!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Stephanie!
Delete