I used my Lensbaby gear this month to explore the spring rejuvenation, and also to participate in Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day, this year on April 26. It is an annual event occurring on the last Sunday of April to promote lensless photography. Here is this year's gallery, and my contribution. Starting below are a few more pinhole images, made with Lensbaby's Pinhole/Zoneplate optic.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Now treat yourself to the work of my friend Caroline Jensen at Love Stands Still. She inspires me often!
The remainder were made with either the new Velvet 56, Edge 80 on a Composer Pro, or the Circular Fisheye:
Have a beautiful day!























So beautiful Victoria!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Ana!
DeleteGorgeous shots!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Radhika
DeleteVictoria ~ the beauty and feeling of exultation that spring brings to us northerners is so apparent in your images!!! I totally know the feeling....taking macros without parkas on, well, it seems like being in heaven :) Thanks for sharing all the loveliness of your world!
ReplyDeleteP.S. you've got me interested in Pinhole Photography now.
LOL...even though we did need outerwear the past few days. We had frost a couple mornings ago! I'm sure you're basking in the loveliness of dandelions, apple blossoms and lilacs too. Thank you for your sweet words, lady!
DeleteThese are stunning!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Justyna! I've been enjoying your work immensely
DeleteWow, Victoria! This is so gorgeous! You are a true artist! I really, really love the flare of the Velvet 56. <3
ReplyDeleteThank you, WIllie! The Velvet does have a very special flare!
Delete